Address : 1083 Budapest, Ludovika tér 2-6.
Telephone: (+36-1) 210-1085
Mailing address: 1088 Baross utca 13. or 1431 Budapest, Pf. 137.
Opening hours: 10 am to 6 pm - The cashier’s desk closes at 5:30 pm
Colsed on Tuesdays
During opening hours (from 10 am to 6 pm every day except Tuesday) at the Information Desk in person or on (+36-1)210-1085.
- Take Metro line M3 to the Klinikák or Nagyvárad tér
- Take tram No. 24 to Nagyvárad tér
Please note that our Exhibition Building can be approached mainly on foot. Visitors can use the road and the parking space in front of the Museum. Parking in other parts of Ludovika Square is no longer possible.
The road in front of the Ludovika main building (National University of Public Service) can be used only with the special permission of the National University of Public Service. Visitor buses can turn here, but parking is not permitted.
Parking places are established in Korányi Sándor Street before Ludovika Square crossing for visitor buses.
You can also park your car nearby, in Korányi Sándor Street, Illés Street and on Üllői Road. On weekdays you have to pay parking fee here.
Please note that parking on the curb is prohibited, and fined.
In case the school wishes to pay the fee by wire (either for a group visit or activity) please let us know on (+36-1)210-1085, or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your visit. We cannot accept an order paid by wire with shorter time-limit.
Free admission for the permanent exhibitions for:
- children under 6,
- visitors over 70,
- visitors with disabilities plus one attendant
- teachers employed in public education
- on the first Sunday of each month visitors under 26, and for two adults accompanying a family member under 18.
- every visitor on the national holidays of Hungary (15. March, 20. August, 23. October).
- journalists (with accredited Hungarian or international press card),
- for ICOM members,
(Only for citizens of the European Economic Area with the appropriate document.)